DebConf22 bursaries team leads

Hi Utkarsh,
Hi Paulo,

both of you have volunteered to lead the DebConf22 bursaries team this year. Thank you very much!

The DebConf committee has discussed your applications and would like to have you both, jointly, lead the team.

To give you the briefing / reminder on how the process works and what tools we use etc. please make a joint (video) call with Gunnar (CC). He will be your primary mentor. If you have any questions, please ask him and be sure to keep him in the loop with what you do. Most easy is that if you use the #debconf-bursaries channel on IRC.

Stefano and I will be available for technical questions or in case you need information from previous years that you do not find in the documentation.

Enkelena is your contact for local volunteers. Please also consult with her on the budget available to your team and the pre-committed decisions around food and accommodation this year.

The bursary application deadline is May 1, 2022. By May 15, 2022 everybody eligible should have received their approval emails.

Thank you very much for volunteering and good luck!

Daniel