DebConf20 Online wrap-up meeting Monday, 31.08.20 18:00 UTC

Hi,

DebConf20 is coming to a close. We've had 850+ registered attendees, so - in a way - this was our biggest DebConf ever.

I think with great effort by the video team and a wise schedule by the content team we have made the best out of the situation this year.

Please collect feedback from yourselves or important bits from IRC, pads or other feedback channels at:

https://storm.debian.net/shared/vvztPo3U7Iatl7KBNVowlSxErlvduiUEE2OxefR6CnR

We'd like to go through this in a final DebConf20 Online team meeting

Monday, 31.08.2020 18:00 UTC in #debconf-team

while our memories are still fresh.

Kind regards,
Daniel