Re: DebConf Committee updates?

Hi Steve,

the canonical reference for organizational info is on the main website, so https://www.debian.org/intro/organization.en#debconf in this case.

We did not migrate everything off wiki.dc.o as it had become quite a mess. So only stuff that is being actively worked on has been moved over from the Mediawiki instance to MoinMoin. We kept the mirror of the old instance on static.d.o as there may be a few nuggets in there for future generations of DebConf organizers. Or historians. Who knows? If somebody feels the historic DCC info is worth migrating, anybody can, it's a wiki.

Kind regards,
Daniel