Re: DebConf20 Moves Online

 NO, in fact no, nothing! Because the fear is obviously, that the data-

protection standards will not be the same as in the usual annual

DebConf, since when online you are everywhere and nowhere at the same

time, so potentially there is always somebody eavesdropping on you.

This might have some impact on the quality of the talks and their

documentation as well in form of videos.

You also should take good care not to show any private items from your

homes in any public video, this alone would be sufficient already for

me, not to participate in this virtual event actively, since I do _not_

have any studio or room that is suitable for production of such videos

suitable for publication.

Finally I cannot be sure either, whether there are any surveillance-

measures concerning my private quarters, in fact a debate on this with

public authorities has been going on for over six months.

Read it from my lips:

N O T H I N G !