Handling money in Portugal in name of Debian for DebConf

Hi,

Maybe is a litle early to make this question.  The last time I was
told that most of the organizations that handle money for Debian in
Europe were not active, since then I think one of them went active
again.

In Portugal there is "ANSOL - Associação Nacional para o Software
Livre" my translation is "National Organization for Open Source".  In
the past they have handled money for events, for example UbunCon
Europe at Sintra in 2019.  There is any decision for next DebConf21
about money?  Can ANSOL under the right conditions handle the money?

The website is https://ansol.org/

I am happy to forward any questions to them and they know about the
Portuguese Bid for DebConf21.

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz

	O sono e muito mais aprazivel na cabana do pobre do que nos
	perfumados palacios dos grandes.
		--  William Shakespeare