Re: Disponibilidade DebConf20

Hi Jose,

Am 16.01.20 um 16:43 schrieb Jose M Calhariz:
The DebConf is a conference without profit were all the money gathered
from sponsors and fees is used to pay travel, accomodation and food of
sponsored people.

... where all the money gathered from sponsors and voluntary entry fees is used to pay travel, accommodation, food and incidental expenses directly benefiting the conference attendees. All work conducted by the organizers and volunteers is pro-bono.

Rationale: We also pay things like shipping video equipment or sticky tape for front-desk from sponsor income. So not "all the money gathered" goes into travel / accomm / food only. The second sentence is optional if you want to stress that we all work on this for free.

Kind regards,
Daniel