Next round of Outreachy (May - Aug 2020), application deadline for projects mid Feb.

Hi,

the next application round for Outreachy projects is open.
See https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/#mentor for the timeline.

If somebody has a good idea what DebConf could combine into an Outreachy internship (three months full time, May - Aug 2020) please talk to our coordinators (see https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Outreach , also CC'd) and CC myself and Karina.

The first relevant deadline is registering the community (as in Debian) by Feb. 18 and then the DebConf internship outline ("project") needs to be submitted by Feb 25.

I'm happy to answer questions if somebody considers mentoring.

Kind regards,
Daniel