debconf team meeting tomorrow (Tue, Jan-7th) [was: Re: debconf team meeting: today]

Hi

On 06/01/2020 10:40, Daniel Lange wrote:
> Hi Tzafrir,
>
> Am 06.01.20 um 06:46 schrieb Tzafrir Cohen:
>> Reminder of the meeting today (Monday Jan-6) at 19:00 UTC at IRC channel
>> #debconf-team . Agenda: https://deb.li/dc20meet .
>
> According to the last item in
> <http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2019/debconf-team.2019-12-23-19.01.log.html>
>
> and #debconf-team /topic the meeting is tomorrow,
> 07.01.2019.
>
> I personally can do both but would prefer the Tuesday (=tomorrow) you
> proposed during the last meeting.

My mistake for giving the wrong date in the previous meeting. And I only
now noticed that the incorrect date was in the channel topic for quite
some time.

So let's stick with the announced date and go back to Monday next time.

The meeting will be held at:   Tue, Jan-7th, 19:UTC

See you all there.

-- Tzafrir