Re: Timeline for DebConf21 bids

Hi,

maswan has written in
<[🔎] alpine.DEB.2.21.1912281522050.202143@lenin.acc.umu.se">https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/[🔎] alpine.DEB.2.21.1912281522050.202143@lenin.acc.umu.se>
that Sweden are pulling their bid in favor of a DebConf22 one.
Thank you very much for the effort invested so far and for opening the DebConf22 race early :).

For DebConf21 we have

Kochi (India) ... https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/21/Bids/India
Lisbon (Portugal) ... https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/21/Bids/Portugal
Priština (Kosovo) ... https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/21/Bids/Kosovo

bidding.

Please continue to brush up your pages and consider filling the LocationCheckList linked in the email below e.g. as the Lisbon team has started to do in:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/21/Bids/Portugal/CheckList

This would make comparison of the bids easier.

If you have any questions in the final phase of preparing your bids, please reply to this email or drop by #debconf-team on OFTC.

From all of the DebConf committee we wish you a great 2020!
We are looking forward to more discussions with you in January and February.

Full disclosure: I will be in Lisbon for a Debian treasurer sprint in January and will meet up with Jose, too. This is not an indication of preference, just dual use of expenses granted by Debian.

Kind regards,
Daniel