Re: Want Debconf.org on top search result

Hello Debconf.org,

How are you doing today?

I'm sure you have been contacted regarding this before but our value proposition is much unique. As a business owner, you might be interested to attract more visitors. So you might be wondering, despite having a proficient website, why you are not able to overturn your competitors from the Top Search Results. If you could spare a couple of minutes, I could provide you a concise idea about it.

To start with this is Erick Hill, A Digital Marketing Expert. While doing a search, found that Debconf.org is not on the 1st Page of Google. So thought you might be interested to know about the causation for the low performance of Debconf.org. Most recently Maccabee update has become the talk of the town. Phantom is the name given to random updates that Google brings every now and then. This means websites having a single un-natural link are going to be penalized.

Moreover, growing preference for Mobile-Friendly Pages to help website owner’s gain and hold more visitors to a website has been rolled out. So, we can help transform Debconf.org into one.

Why Debconf.org Needs Our Assistance:

We can help address above Issues, and Place the website in TOP Search Results. I guarantee 100% satisfaction, as we only deal in White Hat Process.

Makes Sense!!! Drop us an email with your questions, we will answer your questions.

Have a Great Day.

Thanks & Regards,
Jayden Smith   (Digital Marketing Expert)

beacon