Re: DebConf20 orga wake up call

Hi,

Am 24.10.19 um 21:15 schrieb Lior Kaplan:
We'll hold a team meeting on IRC in two weeks (November 7th or 8th), so everyone can monitor the progress.

Could you fix a date and time and send a meeting invite to the -team mailing list?
Attendance will be better with a few days of lead time.

As we have team members on the West Coast of US / Canada you may want to aim for the evening in IST so the other side of the world is awake, too, and people there have a chance to attend.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out via IRC or email.