Re: Retiring from DebConf organisation

Hey Laura

On 2019/07/28 16:59, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> This is the 5th year in a row that I'm contributing to DebConf
> organisation (mostly in the publicity part, but also some part in
> bursaries, and other small things). It's been mostly a pleasure and
> always a honour, I've learnt a lot ant I'd like to thank everybody.

Thank you so much for all the contributions. Your coverage of the events
at DebConf has been excellent and helpful to so many people. I hope that
someone can pick it up and continue the work with the high standards
that you have established.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage