Retracting from debconf aliases

Hi there,

Ever since debconf17 happened I haven't had enough time, energy and
resources to devote to helping out further debconf conferences. I would
love to be with all of you each year but it seems that it is currently
not possible for me to do so.

Seeing this sustained lack of energy and time, I think it's about time
for me to make my exit from debconf organizing.

So: could ppl with access to the aliases and mailing lists please
request the removal of this email address from all? I remember being a
part of:

 * debconf-team@lists.debconf.org
 * registration@debconf.org
 * feedback@debconf.org

Finally, I would love to emphasize that I'm not leaving because of any
other reason than what was cited above.
I loved organizing dc17 and fell in love with the conference and its set
of attendees during my first conference in Cape Town. I was deeply
hoping to be able to go to both Taïwan and Brazil, but personal
circumstances made it so I couldn't go.
The conference has also definitely broadened my interests in debian
packaging, and I'm still very active in the local debian meetups.

I will hopefully see you around soon enough when the stars align! maybe
2021? (fingers crossed)

p.s.: 2021 totally has that cyberpunk feel to it.. maybe debconf that
year could have some things to joke around with this? ;)

au revoir!