Follow the discussion of DebConf in Portugal

Hi,

I was approached about people being interested in following the
discussions about DebConf in Portugal.  There is a mailing list in
Portuguese and English where we coordinate and share information
between the Portuguese local team and everyone else interested in
following.

The list is open, the archives are public.  I only request that people
send me an email, so I subscribe them.

The email of the list is debconf-portugal (a) tecnico.ulisboa.pt

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz

	Por mais tomadas que se tenham em casa, os moveis estão
	sempre na frente.
		-- Joseph Murphy