Re: Debconf Saint-Petersburg

I will beg the team and the Committee to consider the implications for
the queer members of the community. For that reason I did not attend
this year, and would *not* attend a DebConf in Russia.

This happened only today:
https://gcn.ie/russian-lgbt-activist-yelena-grigoryeva-murdered-being-listed-saw-website/

--
Martina Ferrari (Tina, the artist formerly known as Tincho)