Re: Onsite anti-harassment contacts?

Hi Paulo,

On 19/07/2019 21:15, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:
>> It looks like I'm the only member of the Debian AH team on site in
>> Curitiba. I'm happy to help and support efforts here if needed. Who
>> should I be talking to or working with on the local team, please?
>
> You can talk with Adriana.

I understand that this is to be put in the opening presentation, but can
we make an announcement to lists, get press@ to publish in planet and/or
bits.d.o, and possibly adjust the text on the website?

It is very important that everybody knows there is a team on the ground,
and that there will be somebody to help if something bad happens.

--
Martina Ferrari (Tina, the artist formerly known as Tincho)