Re: DC19 t-shirt layout

Hi Daniel,

Am 01.07.19 um 15:11 schrieb Daniel Lenharo de Souza:
I will order DebConf t-shirts tomorrow, and i would like to show the layout[1] that i intend to do.

You - or phls for that matter - will get feedback for the number of shirts to order for sponsors by end of the week. I suggest waiting for that or padding appropriately.

N.B.: So far I've not seen any numbers for staff and video team shirts.
If you have them and are confident, they are correct, I'm fine. If not I recommend posting them for others to review. The team meeting tonight is a good option to ask for review, too.

On the sponsors' logo review:
The .png doesn't have a sufficient resolution to check the logos themselves. I did not find a source file in the git artwork folder.
The logo placement looks good from a distance.

The ARM sponsors' git entry has no Tier: and no recent log entry so I can't check their level and commitment.

Otherwise - from git data - 3 Platinum, 2 Gold and 10 (or 11 incl. ARM) Silver sponsors look correct.

NB: We printed "Video" in the past, you have "Videoteam" now. I'd double check with that team. In any case "Video team" would be more correct in English.

Daniel