Re: DebConf19 Video Equipment Hire List

Hi,

On 2019/05/07 22:25, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 07/05/2019 15:59, Kyle Robbertze wrote:
>> Hi -team,
>>
>> Here is the list of gear we need to hire, purchase or ship
>> (respectively) for DebConf19. It is also attached as a
>> LibreOffice spreadsheet for easier reading. Credit to Andy
>> for drawing it up.
>
> Cool.
>
>> #H1	Omni-Directional Microphone
>> #H2	Microphone clip (attach to mic stand) for item #1
>> #H3	Heavy duty Camera Tripod – Pan / Tilt head
>> #H6	Stereo DI box (2x 1/4” TRS socket to 2xXLR male)
>> #H11	Sound Mixer
>
> Could you send me photos from these itens?
> If you prefer, you can send me in pvt.
>
> I know there a lot of brands, but I prefer look an model of each to
> ensure they are what you need.

Generally we need 8 channel mixers with separate sub-groups and main mix
out. A Behringer QX2222USB [1] is a good example of what we need. Once
you have an suggestion from a hire place, let us know and we can guide
you around what would work for our needs.

[1] https://getinthemix.2dimg.com/1/1483630040_5037.jpg

>> #H4	RF Headset microphone / Receiver Pair
>> #H5	RF Hand-held microphone / Receiver Pair
>
> "Receiver Pair" is one box for 2 microphones, like this?
>
> https://cdnv2.moovin.com.br/chedas/imagens/produtos/original/sistema-de-microfone-sem-fio-duplo-uhf-com-2-bastoes-de-mao-u585-jwl-dacbbf0e356cd1804febc60f4bb3f22a.jpg

No, as in the receiver is paired to a microphone. We need 2 handheld
wireless mics and 2 headset (not lapel) mics in each of the three
videoed rooms.

>> #H12	1/4" TRS jack to XLR female short adapter cable
>> #H13	3.5mm TRS jack stereo to 2x1/4” TRS jack mono
>> #H14	SDI (BNC Plug → BNC Socket) cable reel for audience camera
>
> Photos too, please.

#H12 - http://elitecoreaudio.com/store/media/catalog/product/cache/2/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/x/l/xlrf-trs_3.jpg
#H13 - http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/272277546739-0-1/s-l1000.jpg
#H14 - https://images.pvs.global/procab/products/PRX107-50.png?width=2048&404=default-6