Re: Bursaries team call for volunteers: DC19 Brazil

Hi Samuel

On 2019/04/14 22:24, Samuel Henrique wrote:
> Is there a status update on this? About how we are gonna communicate and
> work.
>
> The bursary applications deadline is soon and then we will have 15 days
> to post the decision, I would like to help the team to make sure that we
> meet the deadline and that nobody ends up with too much work to do.
It seems like I missed you when adding members to the bursaries alias,
I'll get that fixed now.

I plan to allocate request to referees tonight, so you can expect a mail
with some tasks tomorrow.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage