Re: Call for volunteers: DebConf 19 content team

Jaminy Prabaharan dijo [Thu, Mar 07, 2019 at 06:48:39PM +0530]:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to coordinate the content team.

Hello Jaminy,

Talking as a repeatedly content-team member, often lead, thank you
very much for stepping up for this!

My opinion on this is that we should aim to have a Content Team Lead
that has been part of Content in the past. In this case, IIRC, you
have been to DebConf three times (so you are perfectly suited for
being a Content Team member), but I'd prefer it to be led by somebody
with more exeprience. There are several issues and sharp edges the
Lead will have to deal with - I trust you will be able to learn along
the way, but it can work better if it's all already expected.

Of course, I strongly prefer having you than not having any credible
volunteer ;-) So... No, even if I could, I wouldn't veto you. Welcome
to the steering wheel if need be (-: Count on all of us for help (but
with limited time availability)