Re: Call for volunteers: DebConf 19 content team

I'm not able to attend this year, but I think I can make the time to help with the content team.

karen

On 2019-03-07 07:44, Znoteer wrote:
Hi,

I'm willing to be on the Content Team again this year.

Regards,

--
Znoteer
znoteer@mailbox.org

On Wed, Mar 06, 2019 at 10:29:59PM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
Hello,

DebConf 19 is approaching, and we need to gather a content team.
Registrations will open really soon now, and it would be nice to be able to open talk proposal submission as well. If you are interested, please say so. If you are willing to coordinate the content team work, even better!

The tasks that the content team handles include, but not limited to, the
following:

- issuing a "call for papers" for talk proposals (talks, BoFs, panels,
etc)
- evaluating the submissions according to their relevance to DebConf,
and accept/reject them for presentation at DebConf
- publish accepted talks
- During DebConf itself, coordinate the scheduling of
ad-hoc/self-organized activities.