Re: Feedback archives, and DebConf manual pages

Hello

El 09/08/18 a las 18:23, Jonathan Carter escribió:
> Hi!
>
> For some reason smithers.debian.org finds some parts of my message
> offensive, so I've gone ahead and pastebinned it:
>
> http://paste.debian.net/1037302/

Sorry for the late answer.

That link is not accessible now but I read the proposal when it was
sent, and I recall it was about storing the feedback in some git repo,
in a file per "topic", and in date reverse-order.

IMHO I think the best would be to use the DebConf manual for that (if we
still use the DebConf Manual).

Currently, if I am not wrong, it is accessible here:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Category:DebConf_Manual
and for example I try to maintain its page about Publicity:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Publicity

A section there with the feedback given for each year would be very
helpful, both for the people that took care of the tasks in former years
and for the ones that will care in the future. I think particularly for
anybody that wants to get involved in organisation, it's better to just
have everything in one place, than having to read the DebConf Manual
pages about a certain task/role and then go to a different place to
gather the feedback...

By the way, I'm planning to review the DebConf Publicity page and update
it with the current status of things. Should I edit it in
wiki.debconf.org or should I create
https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/Publicity and write there (and then,
clear the wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Publicity page and just add a redirect
to the newer one)?

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina