article about DebConf18 closing, ready. Last call for reviews/translations

Hello all
The article is ready for publishing, IMO

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2018/dc18-closes.md

Please review.

I've taken the number of attendants from
https://debconf18.debconf.org/statistics/
(for DebCamp I didn't take the peek since that was in the last day and
probably some of those came in the evening, just before Open Day).

The number of talks and type of events I've taken it counting manually
from https://debconf18.debconf.org/talks/

The number of ad-hoc activities I've taken from the statistics page.

If you feel some of these numbers is wrong (or you are going to present
different in the closing ceremony), please ping me so I correct them in
the article (or commit in the English one, I'll sync the translations
later).

Estimated time of publishing is 20-21 UTC (sorry, I won't be able to do
it before).

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina