More, better information needed about events

Hey guys,

Please don't read this wrong - I think in general people are doing an
awesome job of organising DebConf and it's a great event as always -
fun and effective for bringing people together to share their Debian
work.

But: *Please* can we have more information provided about special
events (e.g. daytrips, BBQ, conf dinner) provided in a more timely
manner? Particularly for those events where food is included, it's
*very* stressful for those folks with special/awkward food
requirements to be kept guessing as to what might be provided. :-(

There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss