Re: Photo policy for DebConf

On 18-07-31 10:09:00, Ulrike Uhlig wrote:
it has been pointed out to me that there *is* a photo policy for DebConf
within the code of conduct. However, today I had to explicitly ask
somebody to refrain from taking pictures of me within a non recorded
BoF, namely the privacy BoF, and this person was being aggressive
towards me when being asked. Anti-harassment has discussed with the
person about that particular case, so I don't need to discuss this here.

Perhaps as part of the sign-up process for next year, attendees have
to read the CoC and answer 5 questions about it before they are
allowed to proceed.

-Jonathan, who has been ignorant and didn't realise that was part of
          the CoC either