Plans for the BBQ after the daytrips

Hi!

Andrew asked me to translate to the team ML an email thread about the
barbecue we'll have after the daytrips. I'll write in bullet points
since I'm trying to synthesize the information I was given.

1. After the daytrips, we'll go to Professor Mao's (Anthony Mao) house
for an outdoor barbecue. He's very honored to host DebConf attendees.

2. For multiple reasons, we'll come back to NCTU after the daytrips and
leave from there to Professor Mao's house in time for dinner. Macy is
working on renting buses.

3. Andrew already hired a catering company for the food.

4. Drinks will be purchased separately. The current plan is to ask
people who decided not to go on a daytrip option to take care of this.

5. The venue is situated approximately 20km north of NCTU [1]. It's
2000m² of flat grassland. We will rent mobile toilets not to wreck our
guest's house.

6. There will be a music band performing for us. We will have to help
setup the stage, but aLiao (local videoteam volunteer) has some gear and
a lot of experience doing this.

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/175712553#map=17/24.89975/120.98534

--
      ,''`.