[DebConf18] About the configurations of campus network

Hi,

I consider having the following configurations:
1. Let the attendees use the network provided by MIRC
2. Video team uses the network set up in between with NCHC

With above considerations in mind, please set up 1F, 2F, 5F, 7F to use
the network provided by MIRC.

We don't need campus Wi-Fi (but MIRC's Wi-Fi instead) according to the
current situation, probably?

Also, set up a network to connect to NCHC between conference rooms
(International, ES104, ES201), and ES815, which will be video team
room.  I think just put putting these on the same switch in 1F is
okay, and we can try setting up a fat AP for the missing Wi-Fi in
ES815.  I looped in NCHC's Steven Shiau for the routing
configurations.

If there's any problem or I missed something, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,
Yao Wei