Re: Date(s) of Job Fair

Kazuhiro-san,

> I have a question about the date(s) of the job fair.> According to "Important Dates" page [1],> the job fair seems to be held on Sunday, 29th.> In the DebConf18 wiki [2], the job fair is scheduled in> Saturday 28th 13:30 - 18:50.> Which date is the correct one?
Thank you very much for pointing out the inconsistency!

The local team is planning the job fair on Saturday, 28 July and
https://debconf18.debconf.org/schedule/important-dates/
has been corrected accordingly.

Would Toshiba be interested in participating in the job fair?
This is a Silver+ level perk as per
https://media.debconf.org/dc18/fundraising/debconf18_sponsorship_flyer_en.pdf

Best regards,
Daniel