Re: DebConf18 申請 eCode

Hi

----- Mensagem original -----
> De: "Balram Pariyarath" <balbbrl@gmail.com>
>
> Yes!  Visa applications in many places need to provide the accommodation
> arrangement details as well, so it will be great to include such a
> statement in the invitation of those who got bursary.

Here in Brazil, Valessio told me he had problem because the first letter didn't include information about accommodation. So, he had to ask a second version.

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Apoie a campanha pela igualdade de gênero #HeForShe (#ElesPorElas)
http://www.heforshe.org/pt