Debian chopsticks and mugs for DebCon18

Dear all,

As the new number updated from the registration system. It seems we will reduced the number of meals that we need to order. So we now have money to make these ideas came true.

After a  survey for Debian chopsticks and mugs for DebCon18:
* chopsticks set with printable space on
   - a bag
   - a spoon
   - pair of chopsticks
If we order 400 sets, each set costs TWD$114 with printing included.
So it's TWD$45600 in total. ~1520USD.

* A mug that made by bamboo with sculpture
The original price is TWD$450, sculpture costs extra.
If we order 400 at once. Each mug became TWD$260 with sculpture included.
So it's TWD$104000 in total. ~3466USD

Should we make these ideas came true? If, yes.
How do we proceed to get this approval in budget?

Best regards,
--
-Andrew