Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-06]

at bottom :-

On 15/06/2018, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana <phls@softwarelivre.org> wrote:
> Hi,

+1

While I don't know whether it will work or not, but perhaps we could
donate to something like the 'Disaster Management Society of Taiwan'
http://www.dmst.org.tw/themes/default/en/02.htm . In the event of any
disaster (god forbid!) having stretchers and cots could be a god send
to rescue people. While I know next to nothing of Taiwan (apart from
what little I have been reading on the web), rural areas are usually
short of both funds and infrastructure.  While the local team would
probably have more ideas, that could be a good option IMHO.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल