[DebConf18] Childcare, hiring progress

Hi,
We plan to hire two sitters for childcare.

I've posted hiring sitters information about two weeks.
I will keep hiring until next Wednesday.

Now, I've received three resumes for applying this job.
To make the hiring progress public, I would like to post resumes in brief here.

1. Department psychology college student
   experience:
   * handmade club leader
   * 1.5 year old girl + 1.5 year old girl
   * 4 year old girl + 3 year old boy
   * 5 year old girl + 7 year old boy

   activity she can provide:
   * handmade
   * storytelling
   * developmental psycholygy
   * game treatment

2. Department educational psychology and counseling master student
   license/certification
   * National Technician Certificate of class Unitary skill category of
     child Care Provider
   * Training completion of Children and Juvenile Welfare Instituions
   * Training completion of making baby teaching aid trade
   * TOEFL ITP: 530

   experience:
   * working in baby care center and take care of baby and children

   activity she can provide:
   * drawing
   * Lego
   * boardgame
   * clay
   * blowing bubbles

3. Department of Early Childhood Education college student
   license/certification
   * Teachers Certificate

   No further information, no mail reply for 4 days.