Re: Present single conference numbering scheme to the public

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 3:43 PM, Allison Randal <wendar@debian.org> wrote:
On 02/07/2018 09:22 PM, 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson wrote:

> Anyway, "let's get with the program" please. At least by 2019.

Hmmm... well, if we had a time machine, we could go back and make sure
the 1st DebConf was in 2001, so that the 18th DebConf could be in 2018.
But, the 1st DebConf was in 2000, and that's not going to change.

The website doesn't have to mention that this year is the 19th DebConf,
it's not a terribly important piece of information. But, I hope that
we'll make a big deal of the 20th DebConf in 2019, that's a notable
anniversary.

Allison

I would like to say: not all posts need to be replied to.

Feel free not to reply to this one.