DebConf 18

Hi,

 I hope you are doing well.

I happened to visit your company website and see the upcoming event https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18.

Our list will include key contacts of frequent Visitors/ Attendees, Delegates and Exhibitors who have provided their permission based opt-in contact information from all the industries.

Hence, I am sure this can increase your resources and also connect you to the right people in a quick and easier manner.

Data includes: Contact name, company name, company website, email address, job title, Physical address, phone number, fax number, industry, Revenue size, Employee size etc.

Let me know your exact target audience you are trying to reach so that I can provide you more information accordingly.

Thanks and I look forward to work with your company in making all your upcoming events successful.

Regards,

Evan Ross

Marketing Executive | Dallas, Texas

We respect your privacy, if you want to remove from this list. Please reply back with the subject line as “Leave Out”.