Open issue for the Curitiba (Brazil) Team bid / Bid decision meeting 2018-01-25 14:30 UTC

Hi Curitiba bid team,

when we talked about your bid on 2017-12-12 and 2017-12-14 in
#debconf-team I reminded you that the weak part about your bid for DC18
was the complete lack of information about hotel accommodation.

You stated that "Samuel will go there this week and get a price" and
that you will update the wiki bid page accordingly.

Yet https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf19/Bids/Curitiba currently
still states "Nearby hotels and hostel" without any details, offers and
prices.

Please fix this before the decision meeting.
I - for my part - have doubts supporting your bid otherwise as we cannot
risk 400 or 500 people having to roam hotel booking sites and airbnb.

Kind regards,
Daniel