Partners Updated Directory.

Hi,

I comprehend that you are “Okta partner” and have presence in many parts of the world. However, if you think of expanding your business further worldwide, we would be able to provide you client lists with accurate phone numbers, verified e-mails, contact names, job titles and many more information as per your requirement.

Technology Based Lists: Workday, OneLogin, MuleSoft, Yammer, Centrify, ServiceNow, Splunk, NetSuite, Cloudera, Alteryx and many more.

We provide all decision makers contact details across the globe.

If it sounds valuable for you, kindly let me know your criteria.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Erica Ramirez

Marketing Executive

              to remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "leave out”