Re: OCF.tw 2017 Debian balance

Hello Héctor Orón,

This is the journal of 2017 balance in OCF: https://goo.gl/USJ4No
The only donation in 2017 is to DebConf, we expect there will be more sponsorship for DebConf next year.

Sincerely,
Huang Fu
OCF.tw

Hello OCF.tw treasurer(s),

  Welcome to Debian OCF.tw!

  End of 2017 is approaching us and, at Debian, we would like to
sanitize our balances, aiming to produce a public annual finance
report.

  Could you please provide information on 2017 balance for Debian and
DebConf earmarks? If you have split them by categories that would be
great.

  To be useful we would need this information by mid to end of January
2018, as we have a real life meeting Feb 5th.

  Do you have a place where we can query Debian/DebConf related
transactions and balances? How could we best collaborate to provide us
with such information in timely fashion?

Regards,
--

--
您已訂閱「Google 網上論壇」的「[ocf] ocf-enquiry」群組,因此我們特別傳送這封郵件通知您