[Debconf-team] Monday July 10th meeting -- starting at 14:00 UTC

Hello!

You can find last meeting's summary on the wiki [1] and at the
end of this mail.

The next meeting will be on *Monday July 10th, starting at 14:00 UTC*.

Here's the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to modify it
as you wish.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-07-03

-----
*Registration*

Final emails with regards to travel bursaries will be sent tonight.

*Bursaries*

PayPal payments are implemented, but they're not wired up to the rest of
the registration process. If everything goes according to plan, PayPal
should be up today.

To make things easier, olasd will have full access on the dc17.dc.o machine.

We agreed confirmation deadline will be $paypal_integration_date + 10 days.

lavamind will review attendee's special needs records.

*Volunteering system*

Work is still being done on the volunteering system.

*Venue & accommodation*

The addition of new classrooms for dorms will cost us 12k CAD. This also
means more revenues.

We still don't know the numbers of attendees per day since wafer admin
filters are not configured properly.

We agreed to only keep 5 rooms at the hotel

*Content*

pollo will set up talk rooms and talk slots in wafer.

*Conference dinner*

A meeting with the Olympic Tower peole will happen on July 4th AM.

At the moment we have 2 bands scheduled and are looking for a third.

*Artwork*

We are waiting for SPI to give us credit card infos to buy the banners.

The badges script and template are also finished and we only need to
print them.

*Videoteam*

We chose a model for the new cameras. We are currently working on shipping.

*Next local meeting*

Next local meeting will take place at lavamind's on July 5th at 19:00.

*DC18 status update*

We missed out on government funds to send Taiwanese people to DC17 (~300
USD)
-----

--
pollo