[Debconf-team] [DebConf18] Logo proposal revise period is started now

Hi,

We need your comments on logo proposals of DebConf18, and if you would
like to, you can submit another logo proposal for us.

The initial logo proposals are listed here:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Artwork/LogoProposals

Sorry for previous warning that the deadline was coming. I found that we
didn't give enough time for gathering comments for the logo design. Also
DC17 had a revised proposal process, so I am going to apply that to DC18
as well.

The revised proposal deadline is at June 13 0:00 UTC+8 (June 12 16:00
UTC), followed by a 5-day vote period.

Thanks,
Yao Wei