Re: [Debconf-team] Stepping away from DC17 orga

Dear Martin,

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 10:17:22PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> Recent events around dc-orga have made me realise that I cannot effectively
> help DebConf17 orga anymore. As I do not wish to stand in the way, I am taking
> a break until after DC17.

thanks for stepping away now. and also: thanks for your previous work on DebConf.

> Good luck and strength as you enter the final stretch towards DC17.
> See/talk to you in Montreal, or before, or after.

I'd suggest we use dc17 to have a discussion there, about your further
involvement in DebConf. I think this could be more helpful than not having
this…

--
cheers,
	Holger