Re: [Debconf-team] art at DebConf17

Hi Max,

It would be nice to have a visual and sound installation on Hacklab.
Not the silent/quiet-hacklab, but the one that people are working on
or interacting with.

Anyway, this is an opinion of someone who is not in the organization,
should know if there is a structure and space within the same room for
this.

Cheers,
Valessio Brito