Re: [Debconf-team] Revision of DebConf CoC

also sprach Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> [2017-05-15 15:22 +0200]:
> The reason I said in my first mail:
>
> "The third paragraph, about the measures that can be taken, I need
> to think about it a little bit more."

I am sorry, I missed that.

> And after thinking more, and cate's comments, I arrived to more
> doubts than clear proposals: I'm not sure not only the measures,
> but who is in charge of enforce them.

Indeed. But these are questions some of us think should really be
answered, and that's the direction that the initial proposal tried
to go. It isn't complete in that sense, but it took a step in the
direction of addressing those important points.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf17 Montreal, CA: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17
      DebConf18 Hsinchu, Taiwan: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18