Re: [Debconf-team] DC17 budget approval request

Here are the latest budget previsions. The expenses have not changed but
the income did (more sponsors, I had forgotten to add pro and corp
registrations fees).

Note that we are technically making some money. Some have mentioned an
eventual travel budget increase, but I'll let the bursary team ask for
it if they feel it's needed.

Forex rates used:
  2017-05-08 13:58:01 USD 1,36887 CAD
  2017-05-08 13:58:01 EUR 1,49798 CAD
  2017-05-08 13:58:01 CHF 1,37256 CAD
      188,088.13 USD  assets:receivable
      172,388.17 USD  budget
          730.53 USD    advisory:annual-report
        1,461.06 USD    childcare:misc
        7,122.66 USD    confdinner
        1,278.43 USD      alcohol
        2,922.12 USD      meals
          730.53 USD      transport
        2,191.59 USD      venue
        5,844.24 USD    content
          730.53 USD    entertainment:band
          219.16 USD    fees:registration
          730.53 USD    fulfillment:banners
        1,570.64 USD    incidentals
          109.58 USD      bank
          730.53 USD      frontdesk
          365.26 USD      phone
          365.26 USD      transport
        1,461.06 USD    insurance:event
          365.26 USD    openweekend
       10,732.94 USD    outreach
       10,002.41 USD      diversity
          730.53 USD      press
       79,043.30 USD    roomboard
        9,204.67 USD      debcamp
          767.06 USD        breakfast
        2,922.12 USD        classrooms
        2,301.17 USD        dinner
        1,461.06 USD        hotel
        1,753.27 USD        lunch
       69,838.63 USD      debconf
        2,922.12 USD        breakfast
        6,574.77 USD        classrooms
       10,957.94 USD        dinner
        9,935.20 USD        hotel
       10,957.94 USD        lunch
       28,490.65 USD        mcgill
        4,383.18 USD    swag
        1,461.06 USD      bags
        1,461.06 USD      shipping
        1,461.06 USD      tshirts
       29,221.18 USD    travel
       26,664.33 USD    venue
        2,107.58 USD    video:shipping
          509.38 USD  expenses
          206.71 USD    fees
           83.25 USD      misc
          123.46 USD      registration
          172.67 USD    roomboard:debconf:classrooms
          130.00 USD    swag
     -188,597.50 USD  income
       -8,766.35 USD    attendee:registration
       -1,461.06 USD    confdinner:meals