[Debconf-team] Monday May 8th meeting -- starting at 14:00 UTC

Hello!

You can find the meeting summary on the wiki [1] and at the end of this
mail.

The next meeting will be on *Monday May 8th, starting at 14:00 UTC*.

Here's the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to modify it
as you wish.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-05-01

-----
*Registration*

No work has been done on either Stripe not Django Admin integration.

It looks like we have a PayPal account with SPI already, so we might
want to look into this instead of Stripe.

Total registration records: 183

*Venue & Accommodation*

Self-booking to the hotel is extended until June 1st.

Insurance contract for the venue is under review by SPI.

We will cancel 4 rooms (max possible) at Hotel Universel from the 10 we
reserved since we are planning to use only 3 at the moment.

*Content*

62 talks & events have been submitted. Good progress rating talks has
been done. Content team is nearly ready to announce the first batch of
talks.

*Bursaries*

No news on that side. Django Admin integration might be a blocker.

*Approval of the new DebConf Code of Conduct*

We'll decide if we approve the new CoC or not on May 15th.

Original CoC: http://debconf.org/codeofconduct.shtml

Proposed CoC: https://titanpad.com/9l9d5GEMzA

*Artwork*

We have an email alias (artwork@debconf.org) and have started working on
a timeline.

*DC18 status update*

The team is still working hard on ocf.tw TO process.
-----

--
pollo