[Debconf-team] Monday May 1st meeting -- starting at 14:00 UTC

Hello!

Last meeting went pretty well!

You can find the meeting summary on the wiki [1] and at the end of this
mail.

The next meeting will be on *Monday May 1st, starting at 14:00 UTC*.

Here's the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to modify it
as you wish.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-04-24

-----
*Registration*

Some work still needs to be done to integrate our database and the
Django Admin Panel to help show the data easily. Cate offered his help
with this.

Total registration records: 145

*Venue & Accommodation*

Lavamind is looking into extending the room block deadline at Hotel
Universel  (lavamind, 14:17:54)

According to the latest stats, 64 registered for onsite accommodation on
a total capacity of 90, 9 at RVC double, and 12 at RVC single.

*Content*

OpenDay CfP has been publicized locally.

52 talks & events have been submitted.

We gave the proper accesses to the content team and they should now be
able to review and comment talk submissions.

*Conference Dinner*

We got back our contact at the Olympic Tower and things should be moving
in the next few weeks.

*Approval of the new DebConf Code of Conduct*

We'll decide if we approve the new CoC or not on May 15th.

Original CoC: http://debconf.org/codeofconduct.shtml

Proposed CoC: https://titanpad.com/9l9d5GEMzA

*Artwork*

Tammy Manning has joined the artwork team, Valession will be back soon
in action.

Pollo will take Artwork coordination.

*DC18 status update*

The team is now at the point where they need DPL approval for the Taiwan
TO approval.

*Misc*

The next in person meeting will take place at Tvaz's.
-----

--
pollo