[Debconf-team] Monday April 24th meeting - starting at 14:00 UTC

Hello! Sorry for not sending this earlier, I'm struggling with
university finals :(

Anyway, last meeting had fewer people than normally, since it was on
Easter Monday. Many thanks to Nattie for chairing the meeting!

You can find the meeting summary on the wiki [1] and at the end of this
mail.

The next meeting will be on *Monday March 24th, starting at 14:00 UTC*.
Depending on your timezone, that might be tomorrow!

Here's the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to modify it
as you wish.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-04-17

-----
*Registration*

Registration opened on 14 April. Some things for the website, such as
Stripe integration, still need work. Deadline to apply for bursaries has
been moved to 10 May.

*Content*

OpenDay Call for Proposals has been sent.

*Approval of the new DebConf Code of Conduct*

Decision to be taken to approve or disapprove the new CoC on Monday 15 May.

*DC18 status update*

ocf.tw article on Debian wiki was updated, will DPL will be contacted to
follow up.

PeterDaveHello and hare1039 booked all meeting rooms in the main
building and left no space for front desk room, but directer of NCTU CS
department found some other rooms for us. We are currently waiting for
his reply.

Venue contract depends on Trusted Organisation status for ocf.tw

The contract will be ocf.tw to NCTU (venue), and DebConf to ocf.tw

Logo submissions (to
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Artwork/LogoProposals) close on
30 June, at which point the website design will no longer be blocked
-----

--
pollo