Re: [Debconf-team] installation report on installation failure and having net install for minimal installations .

at bottom :-

On 24/04/2017, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:27:59AM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
>> > Why is this at all on debconf-team? This doesn't look related to the
>> > organization of the Debian Conference.
>> >

>> It's related to content@debconf.org but there is no way to 'ask' for
>> specific talks or workshops on content@debconf.org AFAIK or for that
>> matter generate interest for specific talks or workshops till date.
>
> Yes, there is. You can propose a talk or other session. If you want to
> discuss things, you can discuss them on debconf-discuss. The name of the
> list should give you a hint ;-)

clearly the heat is getting to me, otherwise should have put it there
in the first place. My bad.
https://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/single-person-cult-based-political-parties/

Anyways, have put it in there. Apologies for the noise.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल