Re: [Debconf-team] installation report on installation failure and having net install for minimal installations .

in-line :-

On 23/04/2017, Nicolas Dandrimont <olasd@debian.org> wrote:
> * shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> [2017-04-23 16:21:30 +0530]:
>
>> [...]
>
> Hi,

Hi,

> Why is this at all on debconf-team? This doesn't look related to the
> organization of the Debian Conference.

It's related to content@debconf.org but there is no way to 'ask' for
specific talks or workshops on content@debconf.org AFAIK or for that
matter generate interest for specific talks or workshops till date.

And anyways content@debconf.org is not a semi-public list as this is.

I do not know of any other lists (mailing lists i.e.) within
@debconf.org sub-domain which might be good for this to have both
feedback and discuss.

If there is another way to discuss the same, would be happy to use that.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल