Re: [Debconf-team] OCF.tw for Debian Trusted Organization

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 08:32:44PM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
> I don't immediately see anything. My general concerns (not based
> on anything concrete, just something that I would keep an eye on)
> are that a) ensuring financial records are kept (and kept separate)
> as well as b) ensuring that any deadlines in terms of liasing with
> outside bodies (eg. securing venues) are not only known but shared
> between the team and generally kept on top of.

* For (a), OCF.tw will provide an independent financial record for
  DebConf18.

* For (b), we booked all the rooms and dorms we needed right now. But we
  still need an official contract signed by NCTU (venue) and OCF.tw to
  ensure we will have these rooms/dorms during DebConf18.

--
ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) czchen@{czchen,debian}.org
http://czchen.info/