Re: [Debconf-team] Invitation letter

* Louis-Philippe Véronneau <pollito@riseup.net> [2017-04-17 14:50:48 -0400]:

> On 2017-04-14 13:51, Agustin Henze wrote:
> > Hi everyone, I'm applying for the online visa for Canada and they are asking me
> > for an invitation letter. May be we can have a form on the web page for
> > creating this? I'm offer to do this if you think this is a good idea.

> Hi!
>
> Abdel is in charge of doing such things this year.
>
> You can find more infos about this here:
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Visa#Letter_of_invitation

Hey,

To further answer Agustin's original question, I don't think we want to
have a fully self-service process for visa invitation letters: we want
to at least make sure that people are genuinely coming to the
conference, not just using our form to enter the country DebConf happens
to be in :)

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #387:
Your computer's union contract is set to expire at midnight.